Iron Fist owner Katsuhiro Harada said the development team was “scattered all over the clock” to improve the backlash in Iron Fist 8, “emergency” patch plan
Blog Andrew Joseph 05 Apr , 2025 0

Everything started in the Iron Fist community. IGN reported this week 8 players' angry reactions to the season 2 update Due to major changes in the gameplay of fighting games.
Patch Description Revealed comprehensive buffs with character damage potential and offensive pressure, which has caused some in the community to complain Iron Fist 8 It's too far from the classic “Iron Fist Experience”.
The strong rebound has become so bad that some professional Iron Fist players threaten to abandon the game while others thrived and left angry negative comments.
In response, Bandai Namco's Tekken development team issued a statement acknowledging the anger and confirmed that “emergency patches” will be released this month to specifically address Paul and Jack and make more balanced changes.
warrior,
We know the current community feedback #Tekken8 Season 2.
We are scrutinizing the balance of the game; hopefully more information about these changes will be available soon.Additionally, the emergency patch will be released in April to meet the following questions 👇 pic.twitter.com/gvet0ioisu
– Iron Fist (@tekken) April 3, 2025
Now, the person in charge of Iron Fist Development has wade through the water. Tweets One person’s complaint is that it’s too far away to direct their anger to specific employees on social media.
“Anyway, it's clear that the result is a disconnect between what the community wants and the adjustment results,” Harada said.
“I understand any word the community might accuse me of, it’s not a necessary issue, nor is it time to worry about it.
“We have our combat and tuning team working 24/7 to read all the feedback logs of the community and do better work for future policies and changes.
“Thanks.”
Season 2 “Iron Fist” Character pic.twitter.com/n6uthssswn
-k-wiss🉐 (@kungfukobi) April 3, 2025
Harada's comments seem unlikely to calm the angry responses of the Iron Fist community or to stop the trend of users' negative comments about Steam. Recent comments now have “the vast majority of negatives” after leaving thousands of negative comments last week.
“I’m confused,” reads the current “most useful” user comment. “I’ve never seen a developer lose contact with the community.
“The new season has dropped and they have turned each character into a braindead easy hybrid machine without any defense.
“No one, really no one asked for these changes, and even new players never asked for more offense in a game that clearly lacked defensive options, and it was easy to pound the buttons and won like most Iron Fist games.”
Wesley is the UK news editor for IGN. Find him on Twitter via @wyp100. You can reach Wesley via [email protected] or secretly visit [email protected].